Monday, October 27, 2008
Well, thank goodness it was back to work this morning. My own little space (my boss only intrudes occasionally)! I seem to have been irritated the whole weekend. I have a small house (starter home) and it is full of people and animals. There are my 2 boys and myself as well as my ex's younger kids and their mom. He has gone to Gauteng to work and the mom (young) and the kids, 2 girls aged 6 and almost 2 are staying with me but hopefully will also go up to Gauteng soon!
Anyway with my full house, I got home on Friday and discovered not only my 2 boys but their 3 friends as well - no sitting room in the lounge and the noise! He then informed me that 2 of the friends were staying over. This is when I started getting irritated!
List of irritations:
1) Not advised of all friends coming over;
2) Not advised of friends staying over;
3) No formal request to mom (is there ever?);
4) Before I took them to youth group the boys had let out my youngest cat Bitsy into the dark night after I had already caught her and she just happens to be on heat;
5) Two year old hyperactive and didn't sleep the whole day on Saturday;
6) Weather was a bit cold and the two little girls didn't go outside the whole weekend except when I let the little one escape;
7) Their Mom spent the weekend alternately doing housework, watching tv and shouting at them to be good;
8) My two boys spent all my phone time on mxit and I didn't have any money to buy more. I also had to phone my mom for her birthday on Saturday and I had to use Bradley's phone cos he was the only one who had phone time. Tried to phone my mom using his phone and it was flat cos he hadn't charged it.
9) Discovered that while my sons were at the mall the eldest kicked a bottle left lying which was discovered to contain pee and which splashed the youngest's brand new skate shoes. Also discovered that he hadn't bothered to clean the shoes with disinfectant when he got home!
10) After shouting at the eldest for kicking the bottle he then proceeded to scream at me for always blaming him for everything and always shouting at him, grabbed his skateboard and was gone for the rest of the day!
Do you think I might have PMS?!