Saturday, April 20, 2013

Rainy Saturday.....Peace!

To me that means the freedom to sit at the computer with Kittykie on my lap.

Its cold this weekend. The unusually (for Jhb) heavy rains have ushered in the Winter cold. I've plugged in my oil heater for the first time this season.

My kitties have been in isolation, separated from me because of human and dog issues...

Today, although I had the choice to accompany my man and his son to the movies, I chose to spend the afternoon alone...with the computer, the tv, my music, my kitties or whatever I chose to do. 

My youngest son, Bradley spent the night here and I enjoyed him being close at hand, even though he spends most of the time with (my) earphones in his ears listening to music or chatting to friends. Nothing like having your offspring close at hand, for a mom.....

Today he was dropped at the local shopping centre to spend time with his friends and I went off to Robynne's house. She needed to buy cat food (for the cats at work) and dog food and that's all we did.

I helped her move some furniture and swept her floors and then came home again. HOME...what a wonderful word..the place where you can be yourself and do whatever you want to do. Never take that for granted!

I have the freedom and peace to decide to do just that...just take some me time. Wow!

I appreciate this blessing on me. My kitties and me have been blessed with a wonderful home...

In great appreciation,
Momcat xxx


2 comments:

  1. This is very nice to read and I'm truly glad for you. Here's to freedom and peace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griever, Absolutely! There's no place like home.

    ReplyDelete