Friday, November 14, 2008

Meme-irific!

Glows To Green tagged me to do this a few days ago.
The random meme:

Word for the week in my head is : Exams - Bradley is the only one still doing them. I hope they deliver good results and he passes Grade 6.

Thought for the week in my head is : I wish this year was over! Why does Monday feel like it should be Friday?

Thing for the week in my life is : Rain! I think we've had more than our share later culminating in a hailstorm this afternoon. Luckily my car is old and the hail scars don't matter.

Song for the week in my head is : Anything but house and rap which is all the kids have left in my car and I can't tune the radio cos my aerial is broken.

Food for the week in my belly is : Chocolate - I haven't had any for quite some time and I've got a craving for some and no I'm not pregnant!

Colour for the week in my life is : Blue as in skies. We've had grey skies for about 7 weeks straight and my favourite colour is blue.

Smile for the week on my face is : Cos I'm going to get my house back to myself (and my kids) by the end of the year.

Blessing for the week in my heart is : always my family and my health and my sense of humour even when I think I'm going crazy.

Okay so it took me the whole week to get around to finishing this and I'm not really sure about how this linking thing works but I did it and I'm sure it'll get easier as I do more of them. I'm also not going to tag anyone cos I'm not sure who has done it so if you want to do it please feel free!

Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the meme creator (cathjenkin)
2. Link back to person who tagged you (http://glowstogreen.blogspot.com/)
3. Share your random thoughts list.
4. Tag as many people as you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment